Here you find some reflections and lessons learned from projects and some thoughts on the direction SOA and BPM takes. I am working mostly on Oracle Middleware – SOA Suite as well as BPM Suite, so knowing your SOA toolbox is a recurring thread. I hope to approach developers, architects and business stekeholders with an interest in SOA.
- 3rd International SOA Symposium makes Berlin 2010’s capital of SOA
- First experience with BPMN 2.0 in Oracle BPM Studio 11g
- Oracle to show SOA middleware on a prepackaged machine at OOW 2010
- BPMN 2.0 in Oracle BPM Suite: The future of BPM starts now
- The SOA Manifesto: Business Value and Architecture First
- OOW SOA Gems: Larry explains SOA and BPM
- OOW SOA Gems: SCA is the J2EE of SOA
- Tips for your initial SOA project
- You want to sell SOA? Speak COBOL!
- Meet Thomas Erl, Dirk Krafzig and many more @SOA Symposium in Rotterdam
- Antony Reynolds, author of Oracle SOA Suite Developer's Guide
- Jürgen Kress' blog for the Oracle SOA Partner Community
- Mark Simpson, fantastic ACE Peer from UK
- Mike van Alst on mastering SOA, Enterprise Architecture, BPM etc.
- Oracle SOA Power Blogger Andrejus Baranovskis
- Reflections and tips from Berthold Maier
- SOA Community
- SOA-Insights from Lonneke Dikmans
- Superb How Tos from Lucas Jellema his peers @ AMIS
- The latest and coolest on SOA Suite from Clemens Utschig
- Torsten Winterberg's blog on SOA, BPEL, EDA, BPM etc.
- Updates from SOA Suite Product Managers